Fire Risk Assessment
Fire Risk Assessment – Did You Know?
The Fire (Scotland) Act 2005 and the Fire Safety (Scotland) Regulations 2006 replace the previous fire safety legislation. The legislation places responsibilities on employers and any other person(s) with control of premises (duty holders) to assess the risk of harm from fire and to put in place appropriate fire safety measures.
The fire risk assessment is a process, not just a paper exercise or computer record, aimed at ensuring premises are safe from fire.
In certain circumstances, duty holders must record the significant findings of their fire safety risk assessment including fire safety measures that have or will be taken to ensure the safety of persons). Duty holders must also hold records on any persons identified as being especially at risk from fire on the premises.Contact Us Today
Why choose Safetest?
Safetest has extensive experience of delivering a range of fire risk assessment and fire consulting services across a variety of sectors and buildings.
With a team of highly experienced and qualified consultants operating across Scotland including Aberdeen, Fife, Glasgow and Edinburgh, we can offer a cost-effective professional service that will meet your current legislative requirements.
- We offer the broadest range of services in the market, giving our clients choice
- You have peace of mind knowing we are trusted by leading companies across Scotland
- Your individual requirements are met through flexible, innovative and bespoke solutions
- Safetest help organisations and companies of all sizes.
- We can help formulate an action plan to address shortcomings to ensure compliance with the Fire (Scotland) Act 2005
- We can help all businesses even if you have been issued with a non-compliance notice or Prohibition notice.
- We can carry out your Fire Risk Assessment and liaise with the enforcing authority to quickly resolve any short comings the fire authority has issues with.
We always guarantee our fire risk assessments therefore in the unlikely event that the fire services are unhappy with any aspect of the premises, we would work closely with you and the fire service to resolve any issues. This would not incur any additional charges for our consultancy time.
We also ensure all of our assessors are experienced in carrying out fire risk assessments ensuring you comply with the Fire (Scotland) Act 2005.
Do you need assistance with your fire risk assessment?
We are here to provide professional Fire Risk Assessment services to clients throughout Scotland including Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Fife, Dundee and throughout Scotland. Our services are dedicated to covering to covering different sectors and businesses so we have you covered!Contact Us Today