We provide an efficient, secure, reliable and trusted service, with an experienced team of qualified engineers on hand 24-7. We fully adhere to the Institute of Electrical Engineers (IEE) code of practice and all relevant regulations.
Our reports and asset registers are supplied in your preferred format (electronic/ log book) and backed up for total peace of mind. They are also available via our online Log In facility for easy access 24 hours a day.
Professional testing and inspection software is always utilised to manage your assets. Failed items are clearly marked and identified to you at the time of failure.
Find an alternative company offering the same trusted service at a cheaper price, and Safetest (Scotland) will match or beat your quote.
Many companies have recognized that safety cannot be compromised. This, however, does not come at a premium. Safetest(Scotland) offer a fast, professional, cost-effective way to meet new and existing regulations. Fully trained and qualified engineers, backed up by our own Public Liability Insurance to ensure customer protection.
By constantly exceeding client expectations, Safetest (Scotland) has developed an enviable reputation throughout Aberdeen and Scotland and are now recognized as one of the leading testing and inspection companies throughout the region. Our focus on customer care and quality of service is unrivaled in our industry.
- Local Company with Local personnel
- NICEIC Approved Contractor
- SAFECONTRACTOR Approved Contractor
- Trustmark Accredited
- Full Range of Services Offered
- Bespoke scheduling software to ensure you are never out of date with your testing requirements
- Reports issued in your (or your insurance company’s) preferred format, and can be accessed 24/7 from our web portal.
- Full liability insurance
- Trustworthy company with fully employed staff
- Experienced qualified engineers, all with full CRB checks
- Free fuse replacement (as required Free of Charge).
- Plug rewiring and replacement (as required Free of Charge)
- Free small repairs carried out
- Our engineers use correctly calibrated professional Testing Machines
- Out of hours service provided free of charge to minimise any disruption to business
- No charge for travelling expenses
- No charge for overnight expenses